[FFmpeg-user] record to files and stream at same time

Zoltan Kerenyi Nagy kerenyi.nagy.zoltan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:27:47 EET 2019

Hi,

As for the documentation I should be able to produce more than 2 outputs at
the same time. The streaming is ok, but the recordings never gets segmented
if I pull this script every five minutes with cron.

Here is my /etc/ffserver.conf file:
https://pastebin.com/aSfRiCCf

And here is my test script:
https://pastebin.com/FucQeWZ2

Could you please put me in the right direction to achive recording and
streaming at the same time? I've been testing with 2 fifos as well.
Interestingly a friend of mine has succeded this on his Mac, than I came to
the conclusion that we dont have the same ffmpeg version, so I recompiled
it, but ffserver didnt come with the new version.

Thanks,

Zoli