[FFmpeg-user] Change FPS

Daniel Senderowicz daniel.senderowicz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 18:08:21 EET 2019

At the moment of the purchase I chose the Wolverine because I didn't know
about the existence of the product you mentioned. But now, knowing about
it, and especially its price ($900), I would have still chosen the
wolveriine because it was $300 for the Pro model.

Without knowing much about ffmpeg nor mencoder, I think that I first have
to modify the file so to play it at a slightly slower, 18fps instead of
20fps without any changes in the number of frames - and after do some
interpolation (telecine?) to take it from 18fps to 30fps, is that right?

Thanks