[FFmpeg-user] FFV1 and CELLAR

Noeck noeck.marburg at gmx.de
Sun Sep 8 18:34:23 EEST 2019

Am 07.09.19 um 23:01 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:
> See the No Warranty / Disclaimer of Warranty clauses.

Thanks Carl, I appreciate your wish to help. But my question is not
about licenses. I know the (L)GPL well and also where to look for the
ffmpeg license. My question was about standards for long term archiving.

I think we can close this thread as Reto answered my question. His reply
confirmed what I guessed from reading several websites (IETF and several
archiving institutions).

Best,
Daniel