[FFmpeg-user] Compilation of shared libraries for macOS

Aleksid beautyofnorth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 00:31:06 EEST 2020

Hi Carl,

Thanks for your reply and I apologize that I probably posted incorrectly my
question.

Most likely, my problem will occur with the current version of FFmpeg, too.

I tried many combinations of configure options. The problem occurs even if
I use only 1 option: --enable-shared

I'll check the location of _av_rescale_q_rnd symbol for the correct
library. I use Freepascal, not C/C++. It complicates this work.

I already checked the work of my app with dylibs downloaded from Zeranoe
website. Everything works correctly. I even successfully compiled static
FFmpeg and ffmpeg and ffplay executables work fine. The problem is only
with shared libraries.