[FFmpeg-user] Development & Support

Mark Filipak markfilipak.windows+ffmpeg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 03:27:57 EET 2020

On 02/29/2020 07:37 PM, Moritz Barsnick wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 09:54:30 -0900, Lou Logan wrote:
>> Donation of your time is more appreciated than funds...
> ...there are people who have wishes, but cannot contribute themselves...

I would like to donate documentation work, but there's issues:
1, though I'm working diligently to learn ffmpeg, I don't know ffmpeg
that well because the documentation shortcomings that I want to fix are
the very shortcomings that hold me back,
2, I fear that asking questions here will aggravate folks, and
3, I suggest that if I pay for documentation as a project, then perhaps
I can get guidance without resentment.

I think that there's some sort of documentation thing on git, but git is
for Martians. I'm not a Martian.

I don't know how to proceed.