[FFmpeg-user] build error at libavformat/udp.o

Ted Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 04:27:54 EEST 2020

Hi,

 I will try to explain one step at a time.

Can you explain one step at a time, as in explain the steps you took (one
command line at a time)? Maybe it’s because I’ve never cross compiled
ffmpeg but your mentioning cmake makes me think you are messing up the
build system. Like there’s no info about your c environment.

 3. build error message, when I have used git head :

>  /ffmpeg/configure: /bin/sh^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

Did you do anything after checking out the repository before running
configure (except cd’ing into the directory)? That carriage return I think
I’ve seen when a super long list of arguments were given but probably the
issue is something else.

Regards,
Ted