[FFmpeg-user] Why FFMPEG?

Android PowerUser tschikruma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 14:22:29 EEST 2021

Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> schrieb am Mo., 16. Aug. 2021, 09:31:

> >yeah, why ffmpeg on a fucking smartphone - only god knows

So also believe in things that do not exist ... Sure, everyone can believe
> what he / she wants, but if you believe in any "beings", you may also
> refuse to say that general smartphone usage is now higher than  the general
> PC usage and more developments for the mobile devices then maybe make sense.

> >BTW: you useless tapping on  a touch dispaly is way slower than a PC
> because power users most of the time work with the keyobard and not just
> pointing around like atrained monkey

So now it is maximally irrelevant.  Typical for people who cannot cope with
reality.

 And that as a Power-User you tend to write more than click with mouse or
type on touch displays ... I would probably know that as someone who uses
smart devices for an average of 8 hours a day.