[FFmpeg-user] Why FFMPEG?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Aug 16 15:25:50 EEST 2021

Am 16.08.21 um 13:22 schrieb Android PowerUser:
> And that as a Power-User you tend to write more than click with mouse or
> type on touch displays ... I would probably know that as someone who uses
> smart devices for an average of 8 hours a day

well, how would you given that you are a tap / click monkey?

power-users are working in terminals and the main-usage of a GUI is to
have more than one terminal and show the clock

frankly writing software or edit complex server configurations on a
fucking touch display may explain the sloppy quality of software by your
generation

it's slow, inefficient and error-prone

but for "youtubers" and "influencers" it maybe enough, but that people
are not pwoer users and if they all tomorrow would be striken by
lightning the world won't notice it :-)