[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg transitions not working

iburman at compuscience.com iburman at compuscience.com
Sat Jun 19 21:50:06 EEST 2021

Correction - adding the pix_fmt worked "Parcially"...
When I checked it further I noticed that in the final video, the first part
(before the transition) had the audio, but the second part had only video
without the audio.
I'm probably missing some parameter here to ask for the audio to be kept,
but I have no clue...

Can somebody please help?

Thanks!