[FFmpeg-user] Error decoding RTSP stream using h264_cuvid vcodec

Nishant Trivedi nishant at paravision.ai
Thu Mar 11 00:03:33 EET 2021

Apologies, I didn't mean to say that the encoder existed. I was just
pointing out that ffmpeg didn't complain about the wrong argument. And when
I say ffmpeg, I actually mean ffmpeg-python which is what we use to
interact with ffmpeg. I also realize that ffmpeg-python may not fall in
your purview at all. Just making an observation.

Best,
- Nishant.