[FFmpeg-user] fieldmatch "marked as interlaced" -- doesn't work

Mark Filipak (ffmpeg) markfilipak at bog.us
Mon Mar 15 00:15:03 EET 2021

On 2021-03-14 10:47, Mark Filipak (ffmpeg) wrote:
> I hoped that "marked as interlaced" [1] meant that
>
> 'select=expr=not(eq(interlace_type\,TOPFIRST)+eq(interlace_type\,BOTTOMFIRST))' [2]

Have I made myself understood? Do you see the problem?

...progressive.&.scan-int.here... 'select' ...only.progressive.here...

But scan-interlace frames are getting through the 'select'.

Either,
1, 'select' is broken, or
2, 'fieldmatch' is broken, or
3, 'fieldmatch' is setting a different flag (not 'interlace_type').

How do I proceed?