[FFmpeg-user] V360 stabilization

Paul B Mahol onemda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:10:30 EET 2022

On 11/3/22, Michael Koch <astroelectronic at t-online.de> wrote:
> Am 03.11.2022 um 09:35 schrieb Paul B Mahol:

>>> I've written and tested an improved version for 360° stabilization, it's
>>> in chapter 2.79.
>> Your book is full or factual errors,
>>
>> Notice to anyone: do not use this thing for anything serious.
>
> Thank you for so much promotion for my book.
> Sure, it's likely that in more than 900 pages there are a few errors. We
> all make errors. If anyone finds an error, please let me know. You find
> my e-mail address on the first page.
>
> http://www.astro-loltronic.de/FFmpeg_Book.pdf

Some things in sea of myriad others:
Why you claim that FFmpeg does not have SER format support while in
fact it have support for it?
Why you claim that datascope does not support >8 bit formats where in
fact it does support it?
Why you claim that drawbox does not support RGB formats while in fact
it does support them?

I think this is enough, I could continue this forever.

I could bet there is at least one and sometimes even much more factual
errors on every single page of this book that mentions FFmpeg directly
or indirectly.