[FFmpeg-user] What is a "pad" in the context of an "input pad", an "output pad" and a "filter pad"

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Oct 28 19:19:45 EEST 2022

Am 28.10.22 um 18:09 schrieb Carl Zwanzig:
> On the recording side, too, but it's rather well understood that most
> audio equipment -does- have a "sound" and good engineers understand and
> exploit that. Perhaps you realize that €50 speakers seem a bit less
> accurate that €500 ones do? (I must assume you have little background in
> actual audio engineering or professional recording practice.)

at least i have 100% linear reverb from 20 to 20000 Hz in my living room
after doing my homework with acoustic treatment and prove it with REW

on the other hand 50-70% of all recordings are pure crap because either
the audio-engineers in the the studios are deaf, the equipment is
expensive but crap or they don#t care