[Libav-user] for Android

Igor R boost.lists at gmail.com
Sun May 15 21:16:10 CEST 2011

> I wonder if there exists an up-to-date binary of the library for
> Android, optimized for NDK r.5 and neon processors.

Not sure about binaries, but there are places on the web, where you
can find the relevant patches, like this:
http://bambuser.com/opensource
If it contains outdated sources, you can just take a look at the patch
and apply it to more recent ones.

<...>
> Two questions still remain, do I need to publish the Android.mk
> file(s)? Where should I publish these?

LGPL doesn't seem to oblige you to use the NDK build system at all,
all the more so to publish mk files.