[Libav-user] newb mp4 question

Atli Thorbjornsson atlithorn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 13:37:23 CEST 2011

Hi Andrey, I'm just streaming http. When you say success with MP4 over
RTSP i assume you mean files that are complete. I'm streaming live
radio so the file is essentially never complete so there is no way to
call mov_write_trailer to complete the file. Or so I'm told :)

I was never able to get FLV containing AAC to work on the Android. If
you found a way to do that I would be very interested/impressed!

Atli.