[Libav-user] Public way of accessing PAT/PMT for a mpegts (both binary and the contents)

cognos david.codesido at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:53:32 CEST 2012

The idea is to access information related to the language for each
stream, subtitling and laguages, CAS. And be able to print al the
related information.  I'm looking right now to avprobe that seems to
print all these  information but, if you have a cryptographic chipset
it may require to provide the binary for the PAT/PMT in order to
configure itself.

Thats the main idea behind what I'm trying to do and that's why I'm
asking if maybe there is another way that I'm not able to find.

--
Nosce Te Ipsum