[Libav-user] mp2/mp3 missing header at decoding of mpegts file, but only in OS X

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Mar 8 08:05:55 CET 2012

Kalileo <kalileo at ...> writes:

> > Please also test ./configure --cc=clang && make
>
> I tried that, but then I cannot link the application, the
> linker reports errors referencing
> _kCVPixelBufferIOSurfacePropertiesKey and a lot of other
> stuff with is in libavcodec/vda.c. These
> linker errors do not occur when I add "--enable-shared".

I suspect you have to compare the options used for linking ffmpeg
(rm ffmpeg.o && make V=1 ffmpeg) with the options your
application uses.

[...]

> In order to run the files though ffmpeg I had ffmpeg
> converting the files, which works, and the resulting
> files play fine in ffplay.

My uneducated guess is that you don't use the parsers, they are
needed for many files, but this of course would not explain why
it works on other systems.

Carl Eugen