[Libav-user] Reference app with ffmpeg n1.2 libs that works on IOS ?

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Apr 10 11:05:54 CEST 2013

Lars Hammarstrand <lars.hammarstrand at ...> writes:

> 1) Distribute a prepackaged version of gas-processor.pl
> that works, together with ffmpeg.

Very, very definitely:
No.

> 2) At the very least, update the docs (docs/platform.texi)
[...]

Hm.

3) Write a mail to yuvi and ask him to merge the
changes.
(Done and done).

Note that I originally wanted to write that I find it
an incredibly bad idea that xbmc contains its own
gas-preprocessor script.
I agree now that the problem was not so simple but
I still find it much, much better to have a link to
upstream instead of a fork.

Carl Eugen