[Libav-user] ff_log2_tab defined multiple times in the fmpeg 1.1 libraries, bug or feature ??

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Fri Feb 22 16:35:43 CET 2013

Lars Hammarstrand <lars.hammarstrand at ...> writes:

> > 2013/2/20 Carl Eugen Hoyos
> >
> > You reported a bug [1] that cannot easily be reproduced a
> > buggy toolchain appears to be necessary. Less than four hours
> > after your report, a patch was posted that is intended to fix
> > this bug and a message was sent to this mailing list to ask
> > if the patch fixes your compilation
>
> Hi Carl! Sorry about that but I've totally missed the fact
> there was already a fix available for test. Can you please
> provide a link to where I can find it?

(You did answer the mail where it was mentioned and you were
asked for a test...)

You have cut the relevant part of my message:
;-(

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.libav.user/9941
(You have to google the subject mentioned in this mail to find
the patch.)

Please fix your quoting, Carl Eugen