[Libav-user] ff_log2_tab defined multiple times in the fmpeg 1.1 libraries, bug or feature ??

Lars Hammarstrand lars.hammarstrand at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 15:41:38 CET 2013

2013/2/20 Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at>

> You reported a bug [1] that cannot easily be reproduced a buggy toolchain
> appears to be necessary. Less than four hours after your report, a patch
> was posted that is intended to fix this bug and a message was sent to
> this mailing list to ask if the patch fixes your compilation

Hi Carl! Sorry about that but I've totally missed the fact there was
already a fix available for test. Can you please provide a link to where I
can find it?
--

Thanks in advance!
Regards, Lars.

Ps..
I will soon be gone for a winter sports holiday, thus all ffmpeg activities
be put on hold until next weekend.