[Libav-user] 16bit PCM streams merge?

Neerav Patel neeravpatel at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 07:25:22 CEST 2014

Hi There I am using ffmpeg and I am able to receive PCM audio packets from 3 different mics to one program, I want to be able to merge the audio and then save it to file, but I dont know how to merge these audio inputs, I am receiving packets from each mic one at a time and I dont have a timestamp or a way to know when to merge the audio streams.  1.) Does anyone know how I can achieve this using ffmpeg?2.) Is there a way to figure out what the timestamp is on these so that I can merge the proper PCM packets? Thanks in advance.