[Libav-user] Ffmpeg compatiility problem

Ingo Foerster foerster at ifoerster.com
Sun Mar 9 14:41:07 CET 2014

Hello Carl Eugen Hoyos,

many thanks for your answer. I do not know that only the newest git is
supported  here.  Well, I   do  not  understand this because until you offer
older releases there have to be also some help.

That  a  "official" release has a 2 GB error is not a small issue so I
hoped  to  get  some  help or hint to find a patch or to find the GIT
version that "fixed" this issue.

The  newest  version is not useable for me, I use a own developed CUDA
module that is not supported in the latest master build. There are too
many  changes  in  the  API and threading of ffmpeg all the time that
make it really difficult to update and upgrade.

However, sorry that I posted the problem and question here, I will try
to get somewhere else help.

Regards,

Ingo