[Libav-user] Problem With Playing Mp3 Audio Files

Ramesh Karanam sai.ramesh51 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 18:31:58 CET 2014

Hi,
 When Playing mp3 Audio Files some songs are playing successfully but some
songs are not playing.When decoding audio file  getting error like No Data
found when processing input.

    dec_ctx = fmt_ctx->streams[audio_stream_index]->codec;

Finding Audio Stream :

    audio_st = fmt_ctx->streams[audio_stream_index];

Finally I am Decoding Audio

    if (packet.stream_index == audio_stream_index)
    			{
    				frame = avcodec_alloc_frame();
    				avcodec_get_frame_defaults(frame);
    				got_frame = 0;
    				ret = avcodec_decode_audio4(dec_ctx, frame, &got_frame, &packet);
    }

Here avcodec_decode_audio4 returns the negative value when printing error it
shows Inavalid Data Found When Processing input.

 I am Using ffmpeg 2.0.1 My configure options are

     --prefix=$PREFIX \
        --enable-shared \
        --enable-static \
        --enable-doc \
        --enable-ffmpeg \
        --enable-ffplay \
        --enable-ffprobe \
        --enable-ffserver \
        --enable-avdevice \
        --enable-doc \
        --enable-symver \
        --enable-swresample\
        --cross-prefix=$TOOLCHAIN/bin/arm-linux-androideabi- \
        --target-os=linux \
        --arch=arm \
        --enable-cross-compile \

  I am not understanding whats the problem?code or any modifications
required in ffmpeg configure file.Please Provide any information about this
issue.