[Libav-user] flushing internal buffers using custom I/O

Selmeci, Tamás tselmeci at open-st.eu
Fri Apr 10 12:49:32 CEST 2015

On Fri, 2015-04-10 at 10:00 +0000, Hung Nguyen wrote:
> How do you know they’re ‘incomplete-frame’?
> From my experience with ffmpeg, these frame can be buffered frame because of thread model of ffmpeg. If it’s is, what you should do is:

I know all the frames in the new MPEG-TS, and the 'incomplete' frame
doesn't look like any of them. It exactly looks like a frame from the
old MPEG-TS, since it has a correct DTS, but the size is shrinked.
Furthermore, after reading the incomplete frame(s), the correct frames
from the new MPEG-TS appear. Therefore something remains in ffmpeg
buffer I can't flush.
--
Selmeci Tamás
http://www.open-st.eu/