[Libav-user] write hls stream to disc

Georg Stein georg_stein at t-online.de
Wed Apr 15 20:51:57 CEST 2015

to come back to my issue,
is it perhaps somehow possible to choose the segment where i start the
connection, ive seen in the m3u8 files thata there are always also older
segments listed not only the actual one.

and who to i define the time to analyze the stream with
avformat_open_input, i tried already:

av_dict_set(&this->avoption, "probesize",           "15000",
AV_DICT_APPEND);
         av_dict_set(&this->avoption, "fpsprobesize",        "120",
  AV_DICT_APPEND);
         av_dict_set(&this->avoption, "analyzeduration",     "15000",
  AV_DICT_APPEND);

but it takes always 30 seconds before this gives me an OK back

Georg