[Libav-user] Default profile and level in libx264

Chintak S f2010078g at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:50:46 CEST 2015

A simple google search would have given you the answer. For finding
information about a video streams, you can use `ffprobe`. For your case,
the following command should do the trick:

ffprobe -show_streams -select_streams v output.264 | grep profile

Run the command without `grep` for exhaustive info on the video stream.