[Libav-user] API changes v2.8.x ==> 3.0.x

salsaman salsaman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:23:38 CEST 2016

Creating a migration guide is standard practice when changing the major
version of a well used library API.
Is there really no documentation anywhere ? That seems to defeat the
purpose of providing a usable library.

Code examples only provide solutions for specific implementation details.

Regards,
Salsaman.

http://lives-video.com
https://www.openhub.net/accounts/salsaman