[Libav-user] About flushing codec buffer

GOUJON Alexandre ale.goujon at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 22:41:18 EEST 2016

Hi everyone,

I'm currently developping a mutimedia player based on ffmpeg libraries
(livav*).

I implemented the seek feature which works but since I don't/can't flush
codec buffers, first frames decoded after seek are frames from the old
position.

I can't flush codec buffers because avcodec_flush_buffers uses a
AVCodecContext structure and AVStream::codec has been marked as
deprecated (and seems to be remove in trunk), generating an error for my
compiler.

So my question is simple, what is the equivalent of this function/way to
do this with a AVCodecParameters parameter ?
I tried avcodec_parameters_to_context but it doesn't work.

Any idea?
Thx!