[Libav-user] Help : YUV value for a macroblock in a yuv240p frame

NDJORE BORIS ndjoreboris at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 16:20:07 EEST 2019

Hello guys,

I try to find pixels value for a given macroblock in a frame.
What I did is the following :

//for all macroblock in this frame
for(int mby=0; y<mb_height;y++)
{
         for(int mbx=0; x<mb_width;x++)
         {
             int xy =  mby*mb_stride+mbx;
             //Now for this 16x16 macroblock
            for(int y=0; y<16;y++)
            {
               for(int x=0; x<16;x++)
               {
                 //All pixels YUV value for this macroblock
                 y = data[0][linesize[0]*y+x];
                 u = data[1][linesize[1]*(y/2)+x/2]
                 v = data[2][linesize[2]*(y/2)+x/2]
             }
}
//Let's in an other macroblock
}
}
The problem is that for all macroblocks, I have the same Y, u and v value.
That's is true because I only use the same width and height for every
macroblock.

My question is to know how can I put difference in the above code to find
pixels yuv value for each macroblock in this frame.
I need your help, please.

Regards