[Libav-user] Macroblock pixel's values

NDJORE BORIS ndjoreboris at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 16:34:13 EEST 2019

Le mar. 9 avr. 2019 à 15:23, Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com> a écrit :

> > Hello all,
> >
> > I want to know if it is possible to have YUV value for a
> > given macroblock in a
> > yuv420p frame. If yes, please tells me how we can do it.
> >
> > In details what I want to do is the following :
> > I have an AVFrame F1.
> > In this frame F1, I have macroblocks MB1, MB2 and ...
> > I want to have the Y, u and v value of MB1, Y, u and v for MB2 and ...
>
> Why would macroblocks have y, u and v values?
> Only pixels have these values (in case of u and v,
> several pixels share the value), no?
>
> Carl Eugen

 Yes several pixels share the value.

What I want to obtain is the value of all pixels in a given block
(macroblock) in a frame .
If for exemple I have two macroblocks in my frame, I want to know the set
of pixel's value that
belong to macroblock 1 and the other pixel's value that belong to
macroblock 2.
In sum, I want to obtain y1, u1,v1 belong to macroblock 1 and y2, u2; v2
belong to macroblock 2 in the same
frame.

Regards