[Libav-user] Qualcomm HEVC Codec

Michael Rawding mike.rawding at survice.com
Sat Dec 5 20:03:06 EET 2020

Hello,

I am searching for the file libqhevc.c to add to the libavcodec folder to install Qualcomm h265 support in ffmpeg. I am following the directions from the document attached in section 4.1. However, I can not find file libqhevc.c anywhere on github. Could you point me in theright direction to find this file. A google search only returns a link to this pdf, and search on github does not report any results. I have attached the official Qualcomm document. I would appreciate any help! Thank you!

Have a nice day.

Mike Rawding

Robotics Software Engineer

SURVICE Engineering