[Libav-user] Custom data in AVPacket or AVFrame

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Wed Feb 16 23:50:41 EET 2022

On Thursday, 17 February 2022 2:38:12 AM AEDT laddoe wrote:
> I tried your example but I could not see the data that I added as side data.
> This is my code ( simplified and only relevant parts ),  please let me know
> if you need more.
[Code snipped].
I needed less - that is not a SSCCE. I'm done. Maybe someone else can provide
you the help you want.

> Sorry that was my fault but I use avcodec-58.dll, avformat-58.dll,
> avutil-56.dll and libx264-161.dll. I will try your example code and come
> back to you.
Possibly try a newer version of ffmpeg. The coding support is fairly new.

Also, you are still top posting. If you keep doing that, some people will not
help you on principle.

Good luck.

Brad