[Libav-user] RTSP and duration limitation

wolverin wolverin82 at mail.ru
Wed Feb 15 07:54:03 EET 2023

Hello, maybe someone has encountered — I transcoding from MJPEG to H264 and streaming RTSP publication to the server, everything works well for exactly 13 hours and 15 minutes, then the pts/dts timestamps on the server suddenly start coming from scratch, therefore the online video goes down, I don't have timestamps reset in the code and don't set the duration for online stream.
where can the duration of the stream be set or what can affect it???