[FFmpeg-devel] Anybody compiled FFmpeg for iPhone 4, OS 4?

Lawrence Kellogg mac.hive
Mon Sep 27 18:23:58 CEST 2010

M?ns Rullg?rd, Wow, you're unhelpful and obnoxious.

See this Google search:

http://www.google.com/search?q=obnoxious&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Please don't reply to my posts anymore.

Are there any nice people who can help?

On Sep 27, 2010, at 9:50 AM, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:

> Lawrence Kellogg <mac.hive at mac.com> writes:

>>> 1. Wrong mailing list.
>>> 2. FFmpeg supports iphone directly now, no need for patches.