[FFmpeg-devel] Anybody compiled FFmpeg for iPhone 4, OS 4?

Attila Kinali attila
Mon Sep 27 18:34:24 CEST 2010

Moin,

Dear Lawrence,

Please stop top posting. It's a sin, and angers the gods of
video coding.

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 12:23:58 -0400
Lawrence Kellogg <mac.hive at mac.com> wrote:

> M?ns Rullg?rd, Wow, you're unhelpful and obnoxious.

M?ns did help you. If your ego is too easily hurt to accept
that help and follow his instructions, then hardly anybody
on this mailinglist is going to help you. Especially not if
you call one of the main developer names and continue to top post.

			Attila Kinali

--
WYSIWYG is not a solution, it is the problem, and until we get around to
realizing that very few of us are competent to design fonts, styles, or