[FFmpeg-devel] Copyright claims about material on ffmpeg.org

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Mar 15 19:19:55 CET 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 05:44:43PM +0100, Nicolas George wrote:
> Le quintidi 25 vent?se, an CCXIX, Michael Niedermayer a ?crit?:
> > I dunno but maybe he rather helped ronald a bit?
>
> That is exactly the kind of snide remarks that make people angry at you,

So ronald can tell me that his lawyer will help me on monday (without smiley)
and in context where its obviosuly not a joke but meant as a legal threat.

And iam expected to awnser 100% politely and friendly?
i honestly admit iam not good at that

> please try to avoid them unless you are absolutely sure they are true and
> the one they target deserves it.
>
> And if this was good-hearted humor, put a big bright blinking smiley in
> front of it.

It was austrian humor. No insult meant

No human being will ever know the Truth, for even if they happen to say it
by chance, they would not even known they had done so. -- Xenophanes