[FFmpeg-devel] IRC meeting summary for Outeachy Fundraising (Item No.5)

Ngassa Finjap ngassafinjap at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 07:33:04 CEST 2015

Hi Yayoi,

Thank you for writing a summary of the IRC Meeting which took place
yesterday regarding the upcoming Outreachy program. Yaaay! ^_^ [ Sadness
levels drop. ]

IMHO, It's fine leaving discussions concerning Outreachy on this mailing
list since it also concerns development of FFmpeg. Please continue to keep
the community informed on upcoming Outreachy meetings on IRC as you've
always done. :)

Best of luck with Outreachy Organization.

Regards,
Ngassa Amalia.