[FFmpeg-user] Going crazy trying to convert for WD media player

Andy Civil andycivil at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 07:47:19 CEST 2012

On 2012-08-27 6:58 PM, Jonathan Isom wrote:

> Without a command line and its the output we would be shooting in the dark.

I know, but if I had posted the command, people would have focused on that, when
I knew full well that my commands were correct and appropriate. I was asking a
community of video experts to help me 'think outside the box' to solve a problem
- and I didn't want any of them wasting time looking inside the box.

I apologise for the 'noise'; I hadn't imagined that my WD player box could be
'broken and yet not broken'. I'm thinking now that the graphics chip itself had
locked up, but the controller software was working fine. I'll know for next time
to cycle the actual power instead of trusting the 'soft' power.

--
Andy