[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg + rtsp results in log output not displaying frame size nor bitrate

Michael Smithng msmith at bitgravity.com
Mon Jun 11 20:37:54 CEST 2012

Carl,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by your statement below. While I'm not using the git repository, I've compiled the available snap available from ffmpeg.org. I can certainly give the git repository a shot, but I agree with your supposition that it's probably unrelated.

I'll do what I can to reproduce sans wowza and open a ticket with those details a.s.a.p..

> (Sorry, I never tested rtsp output.)

It's quite alright.

Thanks!