[FFmpeg-user] Help with error: "Non-monotonous DTS in output stream"

avirex avirex112 at hotmail.com
Mon May 13 23:17:16 CEST 2013

Hi Andrey.

First, thanks for your response.

Yes, I am re-streaming an incoming RTMP stream (using librtmp) and pushing
that out to my own localhost RTMP server.  So actually I am not saving the
stream.

>From the end user perspective, when trying to watch the resultant stream
coming from my RTMP server, as soon as these messages begin appearing the
output video begins pausing and getting "stuck" while the audio continues
flowing.  The problem gets worse and worse until it is unwatchable.

The interesting thing is, I have 4 other streams running using the exact
same ffmpeg binary and coming from the exact same source, but they are not
exhibiting this behavior at all.  Very odd.

Thanks again for any help.