[FFmpeg-user] My recent post..

Rio Kierkels riokierkels at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 08:31:26 CET 2014

Ffserver would certainly fit the bill (i dont know about the text though
you should take a look at Mozilla s popcornjs). However I've never heard of
ffclient so i can't help you with that. I guess though that it is like
ffmpeg built on C/C++ which you simply can't embed. I've solved it by using
the html5 video player and a continuous webm stream. Before asking further
questions I'd show the mailing list some examples of what you've already
tried. That way help can be more specific and in many cases easier.