[FFmpeg-user] Can I change overlay color of subtitle?

Kimio Miyamura xanadu at apost.plala.or.jp
Sun Oct 12 14:17:11 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am trying to hardcode dvd subtitle into video referring the link below

https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/HowToBurnSubtitlesIntoVideo

The command line I tried is the following.

$ ffmpeg -analyzeduration 60M -probesize 60M \
-i /Volumes/DVD_VIDEO/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB \
-filter_complex "[0:v][0:s]overlay[v]" \
-map [v] -map 0:a -t 00:05:00 test.mp4

The command line works fine and I can get a mp4 movie with subtitle.  But I got yellow colored subtitle.  I'd like to change subtitle color into yellow to white if I can.

Is there any way to change overlay color of subtitle?

// Miya