[FFmpeg-user] UDP Packet size option

Sajjad Moshen sajjad.moshen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 10:24:10 CEST 2014

Thanks for the suggestions, as far as the flush packets command is
concerned I will try that today.

But in respect to omitting the command from decoder side, this isn't
possible as the decoder is set up to receive streams directed to its IP.
And as such, I cannot configure it to receive the stream without the
pkt_size option.

The problem is that it simply doesn't recognize the stream with the added
option. It's an Ericsson RX8200 in case anyone is wondering.