[FFmpeg-user] MOX kickstarter

Rio Kierkels riokierkels at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 09:42:15 CET 2014

I, for one, have been wanting a format like this ever since I started
working in this industry and so do quite some of my colleagues.
Internally we are discussing to at least consider the format for archiving.
As for implementation, the goal of the project is to make a solid library
that can handle both the streams and container.
So most of the stuff will be handled by the library itself. I'll be making
an effort to contribute to the project as well both for learning purposes
and to have someone within our company with deep knowledge of the format.

Rio

On 27 October 2014 20:06, Phil Rhodes <phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> So, what do we all think of this?
>
> https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mox-file-format
>

> Is this something ffmpeg would need new code to support, or does it
> already know how to deal with (say) Dirac in MXF?

C018 4C82 3701 9CAC B723  4C29 2C04 E81A 7418 D158