[FFmpeg-user] MOX kickstarter

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Oct 28 11:43:19 CET 2014

On Tuesday 28 October 2014 09:42:15 am Rio Kierkels wrote:
> I'll be making an effort to contribute to the project

Just to make sure:
All contributions (code, documentation, reproducible bug
reports and financial contributions) for FFmpeg are very
welcome (and needed)!

To the best of my knowledge, FFmpeg supports most of
what this project wants to achieve, the remaining
features should not take 6 months to implement.
(And from a quick look, the missing features are only
missing because nobody specified them yet.)

Carl Eugen