[FFmpeg-user] Using Jon Severinsson's PPA on Ubuntu 14.04, can't detach.

Tim Beyer ecronik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 00:48:39 CET 2015

P.S.:I forgot to send the error from the log, when sending it to dev null
and into the .txt:

Failed to update header with correct duration.
[flv @ 0xedfdc0] Failed to update header with correct filesize.
frame=18598 fps= 40 q=-1.0 Lsize=  114250kB time=00:07:44.90
bitrate=2013.2kbits/s
video:104474kB audio:9080kB subtitle:0 global headers:0kB muxing overhead
0.613007%