[FFmpeg-user] on frame changes in recode

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Thu Apr 28 13:20:00 CEST 2016

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 20:17:56 +0000, Xen wrote:
> > Only if you want support on this mailing list;-)
> That sounds horrendous.

Why? The log contains valuable information, such as details about the
input, messages regarding what ffmpeg is doing in particular, warnings
and error messages. And, e.g. in your case, whether ffmpeg is dropping
or adding frames.

> Well I think this is about the output of the
> first attempt (to mp4):

You shouldn't remove anything, neither your actual command line nor the
banner. (Ton of repetetive messages in the middle could be omitted if
too long.

Moritz