[FFmpeg-user] Announcing No Time to Wait. An open conference hosted by Národní filmový archiv, Prague Nov 8-10, 2023

Dave Rice dave at dericed.com
Tue Apr 18 19:47:55 EEST 2023

Hi ffmpeg-users,

I wanted to share news of a 7th No Time to Wait conference, hosted by Národní filmový archiv, on the theme of the intersection of open media, open standards, and audiovisual preservation. With support from our host and sponsors, the registration is free. Resources (slides and presentations) from prior No Time to Wait conferences are available at https://mediaarea.net/NoTimeToWait and https://www.youtube.com/@MediaAreaNet/playlists.

When: Wednesday, November 8th through Friday, November 10th, 2023
Where: Kino NFA Ponrepo in Prague, Czech Republic

Free Registration: https://bit.ly/nttw7signup
Call for Proposals: https://bit.ly/nttw7proposals

Please watch https://mediaarea.net/NoTimeToWait7 or follow https://twitter.com/nttwconf for updates. The source code of the website is available at GitHub [1]. Feel welcome to send any questions, comments, or inquiries to info at mediaarea.net.

Best Regards,
Dave Rice
[1] https://github.com/MediaArea/MediaArea-Website/blob/master/src/NoTimeToWaitBundle/Resources/views/Default/nttw7.html.twig