[FFmpeg-user] About trac (bug reporting)

Mark Filipak markfilipak.imdb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 19:20:05 EEST 2024

On 18/06/2024 12.03, Greg Oliver wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 18, 2024 at 10:22 AM Mark Filipak <markfilipak.imdb at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 18/06/2024 11.16, Greg Oliver wrote:

>> and
>> follow.

>> which
>> The

>> because

>>> Mark,
>>>
>>> You should join this list and send these inquiries there..

>> That is not the appropriate place:
>> "[ffmpeg-devel] is about FFmpeg development discussions and patch
>> submissions"
>>

> Hmmmm..  Are you not trying to get a (as you call it) "bug" fixed?

Ah. You see, this topic has nothing to do with ticket 11055 in trac -- that's why this is a differnt
topic. Ticket 11055 is being attended to and we can all hopefully look forward to reliable utility
and '-ss' performance and fewer (bogus) "non-monotonically increasing DTS" errors.

> You keep asking for developer support on this (user) list,

I have never done that. You are not paying attention. That's only natural if you're not interested
in the subject.