[FFmpeg-user] I found the bugs

Rob Hallam ffmpeg at roberthallam.com
Wed Jun 19 19:29:32 EEST 2024

On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 at 17:21, Mark Filipak <markfilipak.imdb at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 19/06/2024 12.02, Rob Hallam wrote:
> -snip-
> > I can confirm I see a pause at "23%", though mpv reports it as
> > 00:00:00 and then a seeming jump or fast increment through
> > percentages. I would probably have to record the screen or something
> > to see exactly what happened, unless there's a way to get mpv to
> > produce a log.
>
> If you loop (i.e., [Shift][L]) and watch, you'll see it. I get this:
> 0:00.825 (20%) - pause
> 0:00.950 (23%) - pause
> 0:02.952 (74%) - continues

Perhaps my version of mpv is compiled or configured differently, I
only see the pause at 23%, reported as 00:00:00:

https://roberthallam.com/mpv-11055.mkv [1]

I let it loop a few times but had the audio muted; I can rerecord with
audio enabled if desired.

Cheers,
Rob

[1]: can be played directly from the command line with: vlc
https://roberthallam.com/mpv-11055.mkv (or the same command with mpv)